Monday, May 12, 2008

Hillary's Fundraiser

I received a fundraising letter from Senator Clinton today.  I've never contributed to her before, so I'm guessing she got my name off the DNC list.  Blazing across the envelope is the statement "We're going all the way."  The letter itself seems a bit outdated.  The second paragraph begins with "This month we face critical tests in Indiana, North Carolina, West Virginia, Kentucky and Oregon."  Sadly, the tests in Indiana and North Carolina occurred last week.  The best part is at the end where she says; "Matthew, I promise you that as long as I have your support, as long as you are fighting by my side, I will work as hard as I can to win."  I've been supporting Senator Obama for months and she hasn't stopped trying to win, so I don't think she's going to stop now.

No comments: